As AWS continues to rapidly grow, we seek an Startup Account Manager to help drive the growth of high-potential early, mid, and late stage startups. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue and user adoption, migrations, and ensuring new startups select AWS as their primary cloud provider. You will align closely with counterparts in business development, marketing, solution architecture and partner teams to lead execution of coordinated go-to-market strategies and sales plays. You will also work closely with business development teams who are driving strategic support, global co-programming, and portfolio engagement to help drive top-of-funnel customer acquisition and accelerate seller cycles in the field.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue and goal targets.
- Ensure customer success with early, mid and late stage startups
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption by engaging Founders, CxO, Board of Directors and VC influencers
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical
- Accelerate customer adoption through well-developed sales engagements and successful GTM Strategy
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Expect moderate travel.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- BA/BS degree required
- Comfortable delivering results amid ambiguity and change
- Previous cloud expertise at a technology company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A technical background in engineering or computer science
- MBA/MA/MS degree
- 10-15 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- History of working for, or selling to tech startups
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: George, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A