Receives visitors to the organisation, determining their needs and directing them accordingly. Answer general queries and directs them to the relevant personnel or department. May also perform routine typing, clerical or secretarial duties. May be responsible for a switchboard for a small branch office. Contributes towards the image of the Company.
- Customer satisfaction (both internal & external) with professional and quick response in answering the telephone, directing the call to the correct person(s) or taking accurate details for a return call.
- Following customers Policies, Procedures and Safety Rules
- To deliver an efficient and effective service to both internal and external clients always
- Reception duties include (but is not limited to): Welcome and direct individuals, take and relay messages, assisting with courier services (deliveries & collections), coordinating internal mail, coordinating serving of confidential documents when Sherriff arrives.
- Attend and refer all customer interactions, escalates customer complaints/queries and feedback to client
- Welcoming guests and announcing their arrival to the internal parties timeously.
- National Certificate Level 4 (N4)
- Grade 12 (Required)
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mount Edgecombe, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A