Receives visitors to the organisation, determining their needs and directing them accordingly. Answer general queries and directs them to the relevant personnel or department. May also perform routine typing, clerical or secretarial duties. May be responsible for a switchboard for a small branch office. Contributes towards the image of the Company.
- Maintenance of Telephone Management System
- Welcoming guests and announcing their arrival to the internal parties timeously.
- Attend and refer all customer interactions, escalates customer complaints/queries and feedback to client
- Accurate Logging of calls and loading Licence renewal on the CRM system
- Upkeep and Aesthetics of the Reception
- Admin (Faxing, Scanning & PO’s)
- Reception duties include (but is not limited to): Welcome and direct individuals, take and relay messages, assisting with courier services (deliveries & collections), coordinating internal mail, coordinating serving of confidential documents when Sherriff arrives.
- Following customers Policies, Procedures and Safety Rules
- Managing the boardroom bookings
- Customer satisfaction (both internal & external) with professional and quick response in answering the telephone, directing the call to the correct person(s) or taking accurate details for a return call.
- To deliver an efficient and effective service to both internal and external clients always
- Grade 12
- National Certificate Level 4 (N4)
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A