Website AECI Limited
To check and operate emergency equipment, (in the emergency conditions, which may arise either due to faulty or equipment failure within the boiler attendants area or outside of it, e.g. Power failures, plant emergency shutdowns and troubles. The attendant has to be able to take necessary action to protect life, plant and equipment to maintain continuity of steam supplies, during upset and be able to restore normal conditions quickly after upset.
- Monitor all boiler water levels and conduct water analysis according to standard specification.
- To work rotational shift patterns
- Be responsible to maintain good housekeeping in plant general areas.
- Adherence to Safety, Health and Environment aspects of the position
- Boiler Plant operator will start and shutdown the boilers as and when required, also maintain, monitor performance operating conditions adjust accordingly, carry regular equipment inspections and issue work requests to maintenance staff/contractors.
- The Boiler Plant Operator is generally responsible or in charge for the safe operation and efficiency running of the plant associated machinery under his /her control.
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A