Website AECI Limited
The incumbent will take direction from the Group Land Remediation Manager with the primary role of executing the Modderfontein Land Remediation Strategy as well as ad hoc remediation work.
- Preparation of presentations, reports and detailed summaries
- Compliance with all regulations and company procedures to maintain a safe working environment for relevant team members.
- Conduct periodic environmental and/or land remediation audits at various business units to determine compliance with legal regulations and guidelines
- Soil and groundwater sampling and other data collection
- Design, develop and maintain land remediation/environmental database.
- Direct, manage and assist in the execution of soil and groundwater remediation activities
- Collect periodic samples of surface and groundwater at various business units and record and interpret results when required
Company: AECI Limited
Job Category: Mining
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A