Website BLU by Adcorp
Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the cloud data center site, responsible for on-site reliability and associate project delivery Responsible for inspection of on-site data center and equipment health check (check health lights). After the hardware failure of the equipment is received, report to the manufacturer for repair.
- Inbound and outbound third-party authorization and corresponding move in & out form filling and data statistics through the supplier IDC platform
- Management equipment receipt and delivery, on-site hardware assets, consumables safety.
- Provide regular reports to customers
- Accuracy guarantee of warehouse information.
- Support other onsite duties ad hoc duties if requested;
- Datacenter power system check and monitoring, collect the power consumption information, and check the electric system of health status. Service Delivery
- Perform initialization tasks for IT equipment (mainly servers, switches, and third-party equipment) according to the guide, such as management port configuration, Raid, and initial configuration of the switch.
- Follow the instructions to verify the IDC supplier’s acceptance of the cabinet and on-site data center hosting service (racks/power/cooling) delivery confirmation.
- The on-site interface personnel dispatched by the customer communicates well with the on-site IDC supplier.
- According to the design requirements, the on-site construction unit is instructed to carry out the hardware delivery of the equipment, including the hardware installation and the cable jumper interconnection. Do a good job in construction safety and quality (normative) protection, and count the workload.
- Data Center management
- System Integration Delivery
- Server Operation and Maintenance
- Be familiar with the X86 server architecture and understand the basic principles of network devices. Understanding the virtualization architecture is prior to using the experience of the virtual platform and Huawei equipment.
- Network Management
- Computer and communication-related education background, have the following (the first) more than two years of work experience.
Company: BLU by Adcorp
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edenvale, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A