Website Airports Company South Africa - ACSA
Ensure that every test effort is effectively planned, monitored and executed and the core activities required by the Testing Framework are completed in a structured and consistent manner.
- Adhere to and ensure adherence to statutory regulations, organizational standards, policies and procedures.
- Report non-compliance and implement corrective actions to ensure compliance
- Provide technical / professional support to internal and external stakeholders to ensure achievement of functional and organizational objectives.
- Ensure effective quality control mechanisms are in place throughout IT service deployment lifecycle.
- Ensure that all required testing deliverables are created including testing approach, testing scenarios, conditions and expected results, test scripts and testing control sheets.
- Responsible for all test phases – unit, system, integration and functional testing & acceptance.
- Ensure defects are identified early and after requisite sign off, defect-free service is ready for live deployment.
- Build, support and maintain healthy, diverse internal and external relationships (government, authorities and agencies) to ensure achievement of organizational goals. Implement remedial actions where required.
- Manage test environment and test data.
- Engage all relevant stakeholders and secure the requisite sign-offs.
- Plan, schedule, supervise and coach subordinate activities within processes or services to achieve efficiency and quality goals.
- Execute formal review cycles including informal review, formal review, testing sign-off and quality assurance review.
- Assure stable employee relations by managing conflict and creating a positive working environment.
- Intermediate MS Office proficiency level is required
- Bachelors Degree (4 years – 480 credits) – in the relevant field is essential
- 3 years operational experience in Testing is advantageous.
- Valid Code B driver’s license is required.
Company: Airports Company South Africa – ACSA
Job Category: Airline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gqeberha, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A