Website Airports Company South Africa - ACSA
Ensure technical alignment of business requirements to IT architecture.
- Submit reports within required timeframe.
- Plan projects and initiatives.
- Adhere to statutory regulations, organizational standards, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Plan, schedule, supervise and coach subordinate activities within processes or services to achieve efficiency and quality goals.
- Co-ordinate and consolidate compliance reports.
- Complete project activities within agreed timelines.
- Execute processes and procedures.
- Manage software proactively.
- Drive and Assist with solution implementation.
- Contribute to strategy and planning.
- Accurate and timely reporting on compliance issues.
- Development of processes, procedures and training interventions.
- Engage proactively with stakeholders.
- Review IT architecture, design, processes and policies.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Assist with resolution of audit findings.
- Assure stable employee relations by managing conflict and creating a positive working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years – 360 credits) – Information Technology / Computer Science / Informatics is essential
- 6-8 years operational experience in Information Technology is essential.
- Computer literary in Microsoft Certification: SharePoint 2016/19 Branding and Site Customization; SharePoint 2016/19 Development and/or
- SharePoint 2016/19 Workflow Development, Google tools/ Mobile Development Technology Stack is essential.
Company: Airports Company South Africa – ACSA
Job Category: Airline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A