Website Airports Company South Africa - ACSA
Support the annual ACSA business planning cycle for short-, medium- and long-term horizons (1, 3 and 10 Year)
- Lead the development of the quarterly and annual integrated report with guidance from Aviation and Corporate Strategy Lead.
- Take ownership of ongoing monitoring and evaluation of specific areas of business performance, identifying performance gaps, risks and corrective solutions in partnership with the respective divisions.
- Conduct detailed corporate strategy review, including review of ACSA’s core mission, vision, values and stakeholder value proposition and make updates when necessary
- Prepare draft strategic objectives and establish the group key performance indicators and high-level targets
- Engage with the senior management to highlight identified performance gaps and risks and propose mitigating/ action plans
- Develop strategy management tools and update with divisional GE’s on a quarterly basis for submission to CEO’s office
- Support the Aviation and Corporate Strategy Lead in executing the business planning process
- Assist in the development of the corporate plan together with senior management, support development of corporate plan and functional targets and confirm alignment of corporate & divisional plans and budget
- Conduct internal & external analysis of market position, analysis of organizational capabilities & gaps and the identification of potential growth, hold or exit strategies and report and track material issues
- MS Office computer literacy is required.
- 5 years management experience in Airports Management/ Strategic Airport Support/ Consultancy is advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years – 480 credits) in Engineering/ Commerce/ Business/Economics/ equivalent is essential
- 2 years’ experience in contribution towards Executive level strategy exposure/ participation is advantageous.
- 8 years management experience in Strategy development/ planning/Business processes management is essential.
Company: Airports Company South Africa – ACSA
Job Category: Airline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A