Website Airports Company South Africa - ACSA
Develop and implement Cargo business model for the group driving the short-, medium- and long-term strategy.
- Provide technical / professional support to internal and external stakeholders to ensure
- Build, support and maintain healthy, diverse internal and external relationships to ensure achievement of organizational goals. Implement remedial actions where required.
- Drive profitability and increase revenue through innovative cargo concept development in partnership with stakeholders.
achievement of functional and organizational objectives.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance to relevant statutory/legislative regulations, SOP’s, operational standards, policies and practices.
- Insight into current market opportunities and account profiles.
- Understanding the needs and developing strategies to support all cargo stakeholders.
- 8 years’ Operational experience in Logistics.
- 2 years’ Logistics Management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (3 years – 360 credits) Logistics, cargo industry is essential.
- Microsoft Office Knowledge.
- Code B; Motor vehicle license
- High level expertise in, and detailed understanding of a number of different specialist areas within a function.
Company: Airports Company South Africa – ACSA
Job Category: Airline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A