The achievement of sales targets and quality standards on the sales floor. Shrinkage and cost control. Day-to-day store administration and the pro-active management. Motivation and training of your team members.
- You will represent and be a custodian of the brand of our store.
- Be energetic and a self starter.
- Outstanding merchandise management , stock and cost control skills.
- A focus on customer service.
- The capacity to maintain high store standards.
- A proven ability to influence and lead a team.
- You will have a keen development orientation in that you will be inspired to develop yourself and fellow team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal) and competence in a second official language would be a definite advantage
- Matric or equivalent 2 years retail experience which includes at least on year in a supervisory and/or management position.
- Further qualifications related to retail / business will be an advantage.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A