This role will provide a comprehensive administration function to the Woman SBU through providing an efficient administration and co-ordination service to the General Manager and Divisional team members. This role plays an important supportive, organizational and administrative role for the Operations teams.
- Ensuring the reception to the office reflects Padma through effective customer service and professional answering of the switchboard.
- Ordering stationary and consumables,
- Office management – cleaning, maintenance and well being
- Scheduling of meetings for team members,
- Collating and distributing minutes/memorandums following meetings,
- Executing and coordinating all travel arrangements,
- Preparing and handling all incoming and outgoing correspondence, minutes and documents,
- The monthly reconciliation’s of Operations accounts (Expense accounts, Auto Card, Revamp Casuals, and
- Advertising/Bromides etc).
- Analyzing and generating relevant weekly and monthly reports in order to further our Operations objectives.
- Organizing functions/meetings and appointments
- All other general office functions.
- Ability to work with figures, and an understanding of basic financial control principles
- 2 years’ experience performing an administrative or supportive role within an office
- A certificate, diploma or alternative qualification preferably in Office administration
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English, and fluency in an/other official language will be a definite advantage.
- Computer literacy to a high advanced level (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet)
- The ability to interact effectively at all levels, and to project a favorable image of the company.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A