If you are looking for a career in banking, there is no better place to start than FNB. One of South Africa’s leading banks, FNB Careers offers a wide range of Banking Jobs, Learnerships, as well as Internship programs for those with the right skills and qualifications. Whether you are looking for a position as a Relationship Manager, Customer Service, Data Scientist, or another role, this bank has an opening that could be perfect for you. The recruitment process is also easy and opportunities can be found throughout Johannesburg, Polokwane, Pretoria, and all across South Africa. So what are you waiting for? Read out the further details below and get started with your dream career.
For More Banking Jobs: Click Here
|Bank Name:||First National Bank|
|Job Location||Easter Cape, Gauteng, KZN|
|Gender:||Male & Female|
|Age Limit:||Mentioned in Job Roles|
|Experience:||An Absolute Necessity|
|Salary:||Talk About It During Your Interview|
|Benefits:||As per South African labor law.|
|Last Updated on:||November 21st, 2022|
FNB Careers 2022 | Latest First National Bank Vacancies
First National Bank – A Detailed Overview
FNB is the perfect financial institution for those who need a bank that can handle all their personal financial needs. The bank has a wide range of products and services to offer its customers, and it also has a strong commitment to providing excellent service. With its extensive network of branches and its online and mobile banking services, FNB makes it easy for everyone in South Africa to manage their finances and conduct their banking transactions.
It is one of the leading banks that was established in the year 1838 and is now a subsidiary of FirstRand Limited, one of the largest financial services groups in the country. The bank has been in operation for over 180 years and has a long history of serving the needs of its customers. It is committed to providing exceptional customer care and competitive rates on all its products and services and is headquartered in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Salary & Benefits
FNB is committed to the development of its employees and offers training and development opportunities. It also provides employee discounts on products and services that it offers. Some of the common benefits that come with FNB Vacancies include:
- Excellent Salary
- Medical Care
- Dental & Vision Coverage.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays & Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Contributions to Health Savings Accounts
- 401k Program
- Retirement Plan
How to Apply for the FNB Careers?
The application process for the FNB Careers is relatively simple, but there are a few specific steps you’ll need to take to ensure that your application is considered.
- To start, visit the FNB website by clicking on the “Apply here” button below.
- Navigate to the “View job openings” and click on it under the Careers section.
- From here, you can search for open positions that match your skills and qualifications.
- Once you’ve found a position that interests you, click on the job listing to view more information.
- Next, review the job requirements and make sure you meet all of the qualifications.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- You will get 2 options, i.e. Autofill with Resume and Apply Manually.
- By selecting any of the options, you will be asked to sign in or register yourself first on workday jobs.
- Then you will get to fill out the application form manually or by submitting your resume.
- Make sure there are no mistakes in the application, and then submit it online.
List of Available Positions
You may want to consider applying for one of the latest FNB Vacancies listed below.
|Software Architect||Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal, SA||View & Apply|
|Business Development Manager||Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA||View & Apply|
|Private Wealth Advisor||Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA||View & Apply|
|Cobol Programmer||Makhanda, Eastern Cape, SA||View & Apply|
|Premier Advisor||Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, SA||View & Apply|
|Private Client Advisor||Welkom, Free State, SA||View & Apply|